We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mustard tomatoes are an ideal addition to the table, especially in winter. Suitable as a snack, as well as a supplement when serving any dishes - vegetable, meat, fish. They attract with their pleasant aroma and unique taste, which cannot be repeated by pickling other vegetables. Spices give a special piquancy to the workpiece. Consider recipes for cooking pickled tomatoes with mustard.
Secrets of pickling tomatoes with mustard
Before salting, the ingredients must be prepared.
Select tomatoes that are not overripe, firm and firm. It is important that they do not show signs of damage or deterioration. For salting, take varieties with fleshy fruits so that they do not turn out to be watery and not too fragrant.
Then sort the tomatoes. Sort by maturity, size and shape. In this case, the workpiece will look very attractive.
Wash and dry the fruits.
Be sure to wash and dry the other ingredients thoroughly.
Take coarse table salt, any vinegar will do - wine, apple, table.
Important! The calculation of the amount of vinegar is made depending on its type.
Mustard is an important ingredient. Use any:
- in grains;
- in powder;
- as a fill.
The mustard in grains is distinguished by a softer effect, and in powder it will make the preparation sharper and more aromatic. Most often, housewives salt tomatoes with mustard in jars. This packaging is very convenient.
Salted tomatoes with mustard without vinegar
The recipe refers to the type of cold preservation. It is highly appreciated for its ease of preparation and excellent taste.
Required products for 2.5 kg of tomato - cream according to the recommendations of experienced chefs:
- water needs purified or boiled - one and a half liters;
- garlic - 5 peeled cloves;
- mustard powder - 1 tbsp. l .;
- carnation - 5 flower buds;
- fresh or dried dill - 3 umbrellas;
- bay leaf, basil, cherry, currant leaves, horseradish greens;
- allspice - 5 peas are enough;
- black peppercorns - 9 pcs.;
- salt - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 3 s. l.
Algorithm of actions:
- Rinse vegetables and dill umbrellas well with running water.
- Chop the fruits with a sharp object near the base of the stalk.
- Prepare glass containers and seaming lids - wash, dry, additionally boil the lids.
- Lay vegetables, spices, herbs in layers. Then turn of cloves of garlic, dill umbrellas. At the end, add peppercorns.
- Prepare the brine. Bring water to a boil, add salt and sugar, wait for the components to dissolve, then cool.
- Pour mustard powder into the cooled brine, after mixing, wait until the mixture brightens.
- Pour the jars with brine, roll them up for the winter, find a place where it will be cold and dark, put the blank.
Winter salted tomatoes with dry mustard using the cold method
Components for the blank:
- ripe tomatoes - 12 kg;
- cold water (boiled or purified) - 10 liters;
- granulated sugar - 2 cups;
- aspirin tablets - 15 pcs.;
- vinegar (9%) - 0.5 l;
- table salt - 1 glass;
- dry mustard (powder) - 1 tbsp. l for one bottle;
- spices and herbs - garlic, dill, hot pepper, horseradish.
Cooking process for the winter:
- Completely dissolve aspirin tablets, salt, sugar in water, pour in vinegar, mix.
- Prepare cans and nylon lids.
- Arrange in bottles, herbs, garlic, pepper.
- Fill the jars with vegetables, add mustard on top.
- Fill with cold solution, close with nylon caps.
- Put the workpiece in a cold way in the cold, and so that no light comes in.
- Can be tasted after 2 months.
Mustard tomatoes for the winter: a recipe with garlic and herbs
Ingredient List for 5.5kg Red Vegetables:
- 200 g of fresh or dried celery, dill greens;
- 4 tbsp. l. dry mustard;
- 25 pcs. currant and cherry leaves;
- 7 pcs. horseradish root;
- 200 g of garlic;
- 2 pcs. hot peppers.
- 4.5 liters of purified water;
- 9 tbsp. salt;
- 18 Art. Sahara.
- Wash and dry tomatoes and herbs.
Important! The amount of greenery can be safely increased at will.
- Prepare the brine in advance. Add salt and sugar to boiling water, boil for 3 minutes, cool.
- When the solution has cooled, add mustard.
- Chop the garlic and herbs, trim the horseradish root, cut the hot pepper into rings (remove the change). To mix everything.
- Pierce the tomatoes near the stalk.
- Take a convenient container, lay the ingredients in layers, starting with the herbs. Alternate greens with vegetables until full consumption. The top layer is greenery.
- Fill with mortar, put a load, cover with a cloth.
- After a week, the tomatoes, cold pickled with garlic and herbs, are ready. The workpiece can now be placed in cans. If you plan to store your vegetables during the winter, it is a good idea to put the jars in your basement or refrigerator.
Salted tomatoes for the winter with French mustard
List of products for pickling 2 kg of red tomatoes:
- sugar sand - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 150 g;
- fresh or dried dill - 1 umbrella;
- garlic - 1 medium head;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs.;
- hot red pepper, black peas, clove buds - to taste;
- French mustard - 3 tbsp. l .;
- cherry leaves, currants.
- Prepare containers and tomatoes. Pierce the vegetables.
- Put the spices at the bottom of the jar, then continue to lay the tomatoes and spices with leaves in layers.
- Leave some space to the edge of the can.
- Mix the salt, sugar, the remaining spices with 2 liters of water, pour the brine over the tomatoes.
- Make a mustard cork. Cover the jar with gauze or a bandage folded in three. Add mustard. Cover the grains with gauze so that they are inside.
- Roll up for the winter.
Tomatoes with mustard and horseradish leaves, cherries, currants
- elastic red tomatoes - 2 kg;
- garlic - 1 medium head;
- coarse salt - 3 tbsp. l .;
- table vinegar (9%) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- a set of greens - dill umbrellas, currant leaves, cherries, horseradish.
Step by step description:
- Sterilize the container.
- Prepare the tomatoes - wash, remove the stalks, pierce.
- Put a layer of horseradish leaves and dill greens on the bottom of the jar.
- Fill the container with tomatoes up to the shoulders, at the same time alternating with peeled cloves of garlic, currant leaves and cherry leaves.
- Pour sugar, salt into a jar, pour in purified or cooled boiled water, add vinegar.
- Close with a nylon lid.
Important! Store the workpiece for the winter on the lower shelf of the refrigerator.
Cold pickling of tomatoes with mustard and carrots
What foods to prepare:
- tomatoes (choose ripe dense) - 10 kg;
- medium carrots - 1 kg;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- dill greens;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- salt - 0.5 kg;
- ground red pepper - to taste;
- water - 8 liters.
Cooking algorithm for the winter:
- Wash vegetables. Do not remove the stalks from tomatoes. Peel the carrots, grate. Cut the pre-peeled garlic into thin even slices. Wash and dry the dill.
- Put some of the garlic, herbs, bay leaf on the bottom of the dish, sprinkle with red pepper.
- Gently place the tomatoes in layers with carrots and garlic. Alternate until the container is filled. The top layer is greenery.
- Stir clean cold water with table salt. Pour the solution over the tomatoes. The water should cover the vegetables.
- Lay the oppression on top, put the blank for the winter in a cool place.
Tomatoes with mustard for the winter immediately in jars
A set of products:
- 1 kg tomato;
- 30 g fresh dill;
- 2 pcs. fresh cherry leaves, currants, and dried - laurel.
- 1 liter of clean water;
- 15 g dry mustard;
- 2.5 tbsp. Sahara;
- 6 peas of black pepper;
- 1.5 tbsp. salt.
How to salt correctly:
- Select fruits of equal size, without damage, signs of deterioration or decay.
- Wash, dry, put in jars, evenly shifting with dill and leaves.
- Boil water with pepper, sugar, salt, dissolve mustard, leave to cool.
- Fill the jars with cold brine, seal with nylon lids, and put in the cold. It will take 1.5 - 2 months, the preparation is ready.
Cold spicy tomatoes with mustard
Ingredients for 1 bottle:
- tomatoes - 1.5 kg;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- 4 pieces of parsley root and horseradish;
- carrots - 50 g;
- parsley greens - 30 g;
- mustard beans - 1 tbsp. l .;
- hot pepper (small) - 1.5 pods.
The brine is prepared from 1 liter of water and 1 tbsp. salt with a slide.
- Prepare jars - wash, dry.
- Put spices, carrots, mustard on the bottom.
- Arrange the vegetables.
- Pour with brine, close with nylon lids, send to the basement for 10 days.
- Then pour 1 tbsp into each bottle. vegetable oil.
- Tasting is possible after 45 days.
Important! Store salted tomatoes in the cold for the winter.
Tomatoes for the winter with dry mustard in jars, like barrels
The main ingredients that you need to pickle 2 kg of selected red tomatoes:
- coarse salt, sugar, mustard powder - take each 2 tbsp. l .;
- black and allspice pepper - 3 peas are enough;
- garlic - 3 peeled cloves;
- horseradish leaves, you can add currants, cherries, dill umbrellas - the amount is chosen by the culinary specialist.
- Put garlic, herbs, spices in a jar prepared with the help of sterilization.
- The next step is vegetables.
- Do not heat the purified water, dissolve in cold salt, sugar, mustard powder.
Important! You can use chilled boiled water if cleaning is not possible.
- Pour the components into the jar.
- Put a clean cloth on top of the neck to protect the workpiece from dust.
- After a week, remove the mold, close the nylon lid, send to the cold.
- After 2 weeks you can taste it.
Salted cherry tomatoes with mustard for the winter
Cherry tomatoes are much tastier than large varieties. Besides, they are more convenient to eat.
A set of products for salting:
- cherry fruits - 2 kg;
- mustard beans or powder - 2 tbsp. l .;
- horseradish leaves, cherries, currants, dill umbrellas - to taste and desire;
- cold water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.
Cooking delicious pickles for the winter:
- Wash and dry the fruits.
Important! You do not need to prick the cherry.
- Place greens and mustard (grains) on the bottom of the dish with a pillow.
- Fill the container, being careful not to crush the fruit.
- Dissolve salt and mustard (powder) with water. When the composition brightens, pour into a jar.
- Keep at room temperature for 3-4 days, then cover with a nylon lid, lower it into a cool basement.
Delicious tomatoes in mustard filling
- medium-sized tomatoes with a dense skin - 2 kg;
- granulated sugar - 1 glass;
- table salt - 60 g;
- table vinegar (6%) - 1 glass;
- ready-made store mustard - 5 tbsp. l.
Step-by-step description of preparation for the winter:
- You need to pierce the tomatoes with a sharp object, then put them tightly in a sterile container.
- Prepare the brine hot from water, salt, sugar and mustard. After boiling, add vinegar.
- Remove the composition from heat, cool.
- Pour the container with tomatoes completely with brine, cover with a nylon lid, transfer to the cold.
Winter tomatoes with Dijon mustard
- medium-sized tomatoes - 8 pcs.;
- cloves of garlic, bay leaf - take 2 pcs.;
- prepare dill and cilantro (dried or fresh herbs) - 3 sprigs;
- salt, sugar, table vinegar (9%) - measure 0.5 cups;
- Dijon mustard (seeds) - 1 tsp full;
- black pepper - 10 peas (the amount is adjusted to taste);
- clean water - 1 liter.
Step by step process:
- Disinfect the jar with boiling water or sterilize it over steam in the usual way.
- Place alternately herbs, spices, mustard seeds, tomatoes, evenly distributing the ingredients in the jar.
- Prepare a solution for filling from water, salt, sugar, vinegar. Mix everything thoroughly until dissolved.
- Pour over the tomatoes.
- Cover with a nylon lid, put in a cool, dark place for the winter.
Cold salted tomatoes with mustard and apples
- 2 kg tomato;
- 0.3 kg of sour apples;
- 1 liter of water;
- 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Preparation for the winter:
- Prepare the container.
- Wash vegetables, pierce.
- Cut the apples into slices or wedges.
- Stack fruits and vegetables in layers.
- Stir salt and sugar with water, pour the brine into a jar.
- Close with a nylon lid.
Salted tomatoes with mustard seeds
The set of products is designed for a can with a capacity of 1.5 liters:
- tomatoes - 0.8 kg;
- mustard beans - 1 tsp;
- allspice - 10 peas;
- bay leaf and peeled cloves of garlic - take 2 pcs.;
- sweet and bitter pepper is needed - 1 pc.;
- horseradish root, a set of greens according to preference.
For the marinade:
- water - 1 l;
- vinegar (9%) - 100 g;
- table salt - 3 tsp;
- granulated sugar - 2.5 tbsp. l.
- On the bottom of a clean dish, carefully lay out the horseradish root selected for harvesting herbs.
- Pepper of two types, peel and chop. Choose the cutting shape as you wish.
- Place tomatoes, peppers, bay leaves, mustard seeds, allspice.
- Now you can start preparing the fill. Boil water, wait for salt and sugar to dissolve, pour in vinegar.
- Pour the jars after the solution has cooled down, cover the container with nylon lids.
- It is recommended to store it in the basement.
Cold tomatoes for the winter in mustard with basil and cloves
- tomatoes - about 2.5 kg;
- clean water - 1.5 l;
- black pepper - 10 peas;
- carnation buds - 5 pcs.;
- basil - 4 branches (you can vary the amount);
- salt - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- laurel leaf - 4 pcs.;
- mustard powder - 1 tsp;
- cherry leaves, currants, horseradish, dill umbrellas.
- Sterilize the cans in advance and cool.
- Wash vegetables, put in a jar mixed with spices, herbs.
- Boil water, add laurel leaves, peppercorns, salt, sugar.
- Cool the solution, add mustard, stir.
- When the fill brightens, pour into jars.
- Seal for the winter with lids (metal or nylon).
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Spiced tomatoes with mustard for the winter
- tomatoes - 2 kg;
- water - 1 l;
- salt and sugar - 1.5 tbsp each l .;
- seeds of mustard, anise, caraway seeds - 0.5 tbsp. l .;
- cinnamon powder 0.5 tsp;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- allspice and black pepper - 6 peas each;
- mint, marjoram, dill, cloves, tarragon, star anise - the set depends on the desire and taste of the hostess and the household.
- Prepare jars, tomatoes in the traditional way.
- Vegetables must be chopped.
- Place garlic, herbs, spices, bay leaves, peppercorns on the bottom of the containers.
- Lay the tomatoes evenly on top.
- Dissolve salt, sugar in boiling water, cool.
- Pour tomatoes, roll up for the winter.
Rules for storing cold pickled tomatoes with mustard
Cold salted fruits are best stored at temperatures between 1 ° C and 6 ° C and in the dark. Such indicators can be provided by the lower shelf of the refrigerator, basement or cellar. If the workpiece is covered with nylon lids, then it will be preserved throughout the winter. In a saucepan, cover the tomatoes with a plate or lid.
Tomatoes with mustard for the winter are not just a delicious kind of preparation. Salting vegetables in a cold way is simple, quick and convenient. Some housewives use recipes for winter in the summer season. Salted tomatoes not only decorate the table, but also enrich the taste of any dish.